The difference between CNC lathes and turning centers is a matter of concern to everyone, CNC Turning Center but many people are not able to find the detailed records. CNC Turning Center This article will take this opportunity to bring people from different aspects more reasonable understanding of the difference between CNC lathe and turning center.
CNC lathe can be divided into horizontal and vertical two major categories. CNC Turning Center The horizontal lathe has two kinds of horizontal guideway and incline guide rail. High-grade numerical control sleeper is generally used tilt rail. According to the number of turret, CNC Turning Center and can be divided into single turret CNC lathe and dual-turret CNC car, the former is two-coordinate control, the latter is 4-coordinate control. Most of the two-turret sleeper rails are inclined.
The CNC lathe is also used to process the rotating surface of the parts, just like the ordinary lathe. Generally can automatically complete the outer cylindrical surface, CNC Turning Center cone surface, spherical and thread processing, but also processing some complex rotary surface, such as double curved surface. Lathe and ordinary lathe workpiece installation method is basically the same, in order to improve processing efficiency, CNC lathe using hydraulic, pneumatic and electric Chuck.
The shape of CNC lathe is similar to that of common lathe, CNC Turning Center which is composed of bed body, spindle box, turret, feed system pressure system, cooling and lubrication system. CNC Lathe Feed system and ordinary lathe has a qualitative distinction, traditional lathe has a feed box and exchange gear rack, and CNC lathe is directly with the servo motor through the ball screw drive through the board and the turret to achieve the feed movement, so the structure of the system is greatly simplified.
(1) Vertical CNC lathe Vertical cnc lathe for short, CNC Turning Center its lathe spindle perpendicular to the horizontal plane, a large diameter circular worktable, used for clamping workpiece, flexible manufacturing system FMS. This type of machine is mainly used for machining large and complex parts with large radial size and relatively small axial dimensions.
(2) Horizontal CNC lathe is divided into horizontal CNC horizontal lathe and CNC tilting Guide horizontal lathe. CNC Turning Center The tilted guideway structure can make the lathe have more rigidity, and it is easy to eliminate the chip.
(1) Chuck-type CNC lathe This type of lathe has no tailstock, CNC Turning Center suitable for turning plate type (including short shaft) parts. Clamping mode for electric or hydraulic control, chuck structure with adjustable card claw or not hardening of the claw (that is, soft card claw).
(2) Top-class CNC lathes such as lathe with a common tailstock or numerical control tailstock, CNC Turning Center suitable for turning longer parts and the diameter of the disk is not too large parts.
(1) Single turret CNC lathe CNC lathe are generally equipped with a variety of forms of single tool, CNC Turning Center such as four-position recumbent turret or multi-position turret-type automatic turret.
(2) Double turret CNC lathe The double turret of this kind of lathe is configured in parallel and can also be distributed vertically.
(1) The economical numerical control lathe uses the stepper motor and the single-chip microcomputer to the ordinary lathe's feed system to carry on the transformation after the simple type numerical control lathe, low cost, but the degree of automation and function are poor, turning processing accuracy is not high, CNC Turning Center applicable to the requirements of the rotary parts of the turning process.
(2) Ordinary CNC lathe According to turning processing requirements in the structure of the special design and equipped with universal numerical control system and the formation of CNC lathe, CNC system function, CNC Turning Center automation and processing accuracy is also relatively high, applicable to the general turning parts of the lathe processing. The CNC lathe can control both axes, the x-axis and the z-axis.
(3) Turning machining Center on the basis of ordinary CNC lathe, increased C-axis and power head, more advanced CNC lathe with a knife library, can control X, Z and C three axes, CNC Turning Center linkage control axis can be (x, z), (x, C) or (Z, c). Because of the increase of the C-axis and milling power head, the CNC lathe processing function greatly enhanced, in addition to general turning can be carried out radial and axial milling, surface milling, center line is not part of the rotary center of the hole and radial hole drilling and so on.