Nc milling machine is a kind of automatic processing equipment which is developed on the basis of general milling machine. The machining process of the two is basically the same and the structure is similar.Nc milling machine is divided into two categories: no knife and knife.The CNC milling machine with the tool bank is also called machining center.
In addition to the characteristics of normal milling machine, numerical control milling machining has the following characteristics:
1, parts processing, strong adaptability, good flexibility, can be processed outline special complex or difficult to control the size of the parts, such as mold parts, shell parts, etc. 2, to common machine tool will not be able to process or it is difficult to machining parts, such as the complexity of the mathematical model of the three-dimensional curved surface parts and parts;
3. After being able to process the positioning of the clamping, the parts that need to be processed by multiple processes are required;
4, high machining precision and machining quality is stable and reliable, pulse equivalent of CNC equipment usually is 0.001 mm, high precision can be up to 0.1 mu m CNC system, in addition, also to avoid the numerical control processing operator error;
5. High degree of production automation can reduce the labor intensity of operators.Facilitate the automation of production management;
6, high efficiency, CNC milling machine generally do not need to use special process equipment, such as special fixture in replacing artifacts need to call a stored in the process of numerical control device, clamping tools and adjusting tool data, thus greatly shorten the production cycle.Secondly, nc milling machine has the function of milling machine, boring machine and drilling machine, which makes the process highly concentrated, which greatly improves the production efficiency.In addition, the spindle speed and speed of the CNC milling machine are infinitely variable speed, so it is advantageous to choose the best cutting amount.
Numerical control milling machines have various forms, different types of CNC milling machines are different in composition, but there are many similarities.This paper introduces the composition of XK5040A CNC vertical milling machine.Ⅺ saw 040 a type nc vertical milling machine is equipped with four 3 Ⅳ ma CNC system, using digital ac servo driver.The machine tool consists of 6 main parts.It is the bed part, the milling head part, the worktable part, the horizontal part, the lifting platform part, the cooling, lubricating part.The internal layout of the bed is reasonable, with good rigidity, with 4 adjusting bolts on the base, easy to adjust the machine tool, and the cutting fluid reservoir is located inside the machine tool base.
1. Must be familiar with the general performance, structure, driving principle and control procedures of CNC milling machine before operation, and master the functions and operating procedures of each operation button, indicator light.Do not operate and adjust the machine tool until the whole operation is understood.
2, before start the machine, to check whether the machine electrical control system is normal, unblocked, oil lubrication system are in good condition, and to add the lubricating oil required by the regulation, the operating handle is correct, artifacts, clamp and cutter is no clamping and firm, check whether the coolant is enough, then a slow-moving idling 3 ~ 5 minutes, check whether the transmission parts is normal, after confirmed trouble-free, can normal use.
3. After the program debugging is completed, the instructor must agree to follow the steps and not allow the steps to be performed.Without the permission of the teacher, operate or violate the rules without authorization, the result shall be processed in zero, causing the accident person to be punished according to the relevant regulations and compensate for the corresponding loss
4. Before machining parts, must strictly check the machine tool origin, tool data is normal and perform no cutting trajectory simulation operation.