Before we elaborate on the principles of the introduction of several basic concepts of terminology, CNC Lathe which are "knife" related to understand these concepts, help us on the "knife" principle of a deeper understanding.
(1) machine reference point: a fixed point in the machine, CNC Lathe is used to establish the machine coordinate system benchmark, determined by the machine manufacturer, CNC Lathe for non-memory encoder machine boot after the implementation of the "reference point" The
(2) machine coordinate system: determined by the machine manufacturer, for the "block" of the non-"absolute encoder" machine, usually through the "reference point" after the establishment of the machine is to establish their own components based on , In the process of processing, the other coordinate system must be through the CNC system internal logic "conversion relationship" into "machine coordinate system", that is, the machine coordinate system is the only CNC system can "identify" the coordinate system.
(3) Machine origin: the zero point of the machine coordinate system, after the establishment of the machine coordinate system "zero" (ie "machine origin") with the establishment, CNC Lathe it can coincide with the machine reference point (that is, the machine tool origin and machine reference point is the same Point), can also be inconsistent, generally can be set by CNC machine "system parameters" to determine.
(4) workpiece coordinate system: is determined by the programmer, CNC Lathe is the programming coordinate system, mainly to consider programming, CNC Lathe processing and clamping and other settings, is the preparation of the benchmark.
(5) The reference point for the "knife" operation is usually based on the machining cutting point of the tool (usually the tool tip), and the operation of the " Recognition, so that the NC system to establish the machine coordinate system and the workpiece coordinate system between the links.
Programmers use the "workpiece coordinate system", and CNC machine tools can identify the "machine coordinate system", how to make CNC system can "know" CNC Lathe the user to establish the workpiece coordinate system in the "where", which requires " Tool "operation, that is," to establish the origin of the workpiece coordinate system in the machine coordinate system position ", after the" knife "operation is completed, the point of movement of the knife should be programmed to specify the workpiece coordinate system specified in the movement Track. CNC Lathe Therefore, the "knife" operation is actually to establish the machine coordinate system and the workpiece coordinate system between the links, CNC Lathe so that they can be converted between each other.