CNC drilling machine is mainly used for drilling, reaming, reaming, tapping and other processing. In the automotive, locomotive, shipbuilding, aerospace, engineering machinery industry; especially for the super-long stacked, stringers, structural steel, pipe fittings and other porous Fuyuan Chenghai various types of large parts of the drilling process as the first choice.
1: The coordinate movement are driven by servo motor, easy to operate, flexible, stable and stable.
2: The basic layout is: the slide in the bed full length through the movement, unilateral open, simple and convenient structure, easy to install the workpiece up and down after work and clean, easy maintenance, small footprint, suitable for long parts Processing and production.
3: the column on the slide and the general radial drilling machine using a cylindrical column, rocker arm can be up and down to facilitate the processing of different height of the workpiece.
4: spindle 16 speed, cutting torque to expand several times, for the Morse taper hole, you can directly install the drill.
5: bed for the casting structure, can be multi-section lengthen, the user can choose or custom.
6: X-axis that is the carriage of German imports of reducer, gear, rack, to ensure that the movement of the stiffness and movement accuracy.
7: bed guide rails do not protect the pull plate, to ensure that the rack, grating and electrical and electronic switch from outside pollution.
8: X-axis imported original grating to ensure that the X-axis positioning accuracy.
9: Siemens 802D CNC system, AC servo and rare earth permanent magnet motor, high performance, high reliability, safe and durable.
10: ultra-thin liquid crystal display, anti-oil keyboard, the appearance of fine generous.
1. Before work, check the grid voltage, pump, lubrication, oil is normal, check the pressure, cooling, tubing, tools, tooling fixture is intact, and make regular machine maintenance work.
2. After the machine is energized, it will be mechanically reset back to zero for 5 minutes. After confirming that the machine, tool, fixture, workpiece, and numerical control parameters are correct, they can start working normally.
3. Seriously check the program, parameter settings, action sequencing, tool interference, workpiece clamping, switch protection and other links are completely correct, so as to avoid recycling caused by accident, damage to tools and related parts. In strict accordance with the operation process to test the knife, after the completion of debugging to do the program protection work.
4. Automatic cycle processing, should be closed to protect the sliding door, in the spindle rotation while the need for manual operation, be sure to make their body and clothing away from the rotating and moving parts, so as not to bring clothing into the accident.
5. Spindle or turret knife set tooling operation must be in the state of mechanical movement to stop, and pay attention to cooperation with the staff, so as to avoid accidents. In the manual tool change or automatic tool change, pay attention to the turret, knife, mechanical arm rotation and the installation of the location of the tool, the body and the head away from the rotation of the tool to avoid bruises. On the machining center machine, but also should pay attention to check the knife magazine number and the relationship between the tool number to prevent the knife knife knife confusion caused by tool change or processing collision accident.
6. When the workpiece clamp to clamp, so as not to cause the workpiece fly out of the accident, after the completion of the clip, pay attention to the chuck wrench and other adjustment tools removed to avoid the spindle rotation after throwing the accident.
7. Machine operator should be able to handle general alarm failure, if a serious failure, should quickly power off and protect the scene, timely reporting, and make a record.
8. After the work is completed, the machine tool guide, the table should be wiped clean and carefully fill in the work log.
Maintenance of numerical control system
1. Strictly abide by the operating procedures and routine maintenance system
2. To prevent dust into the numerical control device: floating dust and metal powder is likely to cause the insulation resistance between components decreased, resulting in failure or even damage to components
3. Regularly clean the cooling cabinet of the numerical control cabinet
4. Regular monitoring of the grid voltage of the CNC system: The grid voltage range is between 85% and 110% of the rated value.
5. Replace the memory battery regularly
6. CNC system long-term maintenance when not in use: often to the CNC system power or CNC drilling machine to run the warm machine program.
7. Maintenance of spare circuit boards.